- This event has passed.
2017 Greater Moncton Home Show
March 24, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - March 26, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
103.9 MAX FM is proud to present the 28th anniversary Greater Moncton Home Show – The largest home building and renovation show in New Brunswick!
Friday, March 24 – Sunday, March 26, 2017
Moncton Coliseum Complex, Moncton, NB
Friday 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
General adult admission $9.50
Seniors & Students $7.25
Children under 12 Free
Weekend Pass $12.50
The 2017 Greater Moncton Home Show is a must-stop, one-shop venue for anyone that’s about to begin a building, renovation or landscaping project. Now in its 28th year, the coliseum will be filled with more than 150 booths by the industry’s top service and goods providers. In addition to displays, there will be information seminars throughout the weekend, plus draws for door prizes – all under one roof. The three-day industry showcase is expected to draw more than 12,000 visitors.
Friday, March 24
Special presentation for Seniors
Aging in Place -Rhea Gallant, Coordinator, Senior Information Center; Wray Dunn, Mortgage Professional, The Mortgage Centre; Gary Sharp, Canadian Home Builders Association (CHBA) ; Constable Pierre Luc Haché, RCMP; Peter Beardsworth, Lawyer
Saturday, March 25
- Understanding Household Electricity Consumption – Rob Robichaud, Energy Advisor, NB Power
- Downsizing Options in Today’s Market – Devon Babineau, One Stop Home Pros
- Get it in Writing – Gary Sharp, Canadian Home Builders’ Association (CHBA)
- Decorative Epoxy Coatings and Stunning New Flooring Options – Tim Fraser and Jamie Seamans, Garage Kings
Sunday, March 26
- Creating Outdoor Living Spaces for The Future – Ellen Ruddick, Price Landscaping
- Renovate to Sell or Love? Do’s and Don’ts – Devon Babineau, One Stop Home Pros
- Navigating the 2017 trends – Denise Martin Allain, Interior Designer, Eligo Design
The Greater Moncton Home Builders Association represents 150 residential construction professionals in the region and promotes the benefits of doing business with industry experts. GMHBA celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2013.