- This event has passed.
September 28, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Moncton Heritage Conservation Board, in partnership with Resurgo Place, is delighted to invite the public to celebrate our city’s rich architectural history during this year’s edition of Doors Open on Saturday, September 28th from 10am-4pm. A selection of Moncton’s most interesting properties will open their doors, allowing curious participants to visit and explore some of the elements that constitute Moncton’s historical landscape, all FREE of charge. An event launch with guest speakers will be held in the St. James’ Gate Event Room at 9:30am. Light snacks and refreshments will be served. All are welcome. This year’s locations can be visited in any order:
- St. James’ Gate- Former Salvation Army Citadel and Globe Laundry, 14-16 Church St.
- Former Record House, 93 Victoria St.
- Former Tuttle Brothers Funeral Home, 171 Lutz St.
- Notre-Dame-Du-Sacre-Coeur- Former Moncton Hospital, 107-141 King St.
- Stantec- Former Eastern Central Trust Building, 1199 Main St.
Historical interpretation will be offered at each location by volunteers from the Friends of Resurgo Place Inc., the Moncton Heritage Conservation Board and members of our community.