Fundy Trail Grand Opening Next Weekend, June 24.
I spent my entire childhood in St Martins but because there was no access back then I had NO idea there were such beautiful beaches just around the bend from the Caves. I spend a year in Australia and I am comfortable in saying these beaches along the trail are just as spectacular!
Enjoy a day at the Fundy Trail Parkway where Admission will be FREE. Activities will take place throughout the park from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
– Guided themed walks
– Stonehammer geology, Bay of Fundy, Plants and Animals, Birding
– Family Activities
– Hiking, sumo wrestling, crafting, kayaking, food trucks, live music
TOP 10 REASONS TO VISIT
FUNDY TRAIL PARKWAY
- Visit the Interpretive Centre and nearby Heritage Sawmill
- Learn about the birthplace of the Atlantic Ocean
- Walk, hike or bike the 10 kilometres (six miles) of coastal multi-use trail
- Be inspired by nearly 20 scenic lookouts offering unparalleled views
- Experience the highest tides in the world
- Explore four secluded beaches
- Participate in guided walks
- Traverse the 84-metre (275-foot) suspension bridge
- Climb down a cable ladder to the base of Fuller Falls
- Kayak alongside the Fundy Trail
Fundy Tral 229 Main Street, Saint Martins, New Brunswick E5R 1B7