Beware of Carbon Monoxide Dangers

carbon_monoxide2_0
November 7, 2018 | by: marysullivan

With the widespread power outages, New Brunswickers are reminded of the threat that carbon monoxide can pose in their homes. Residents are advised to never run a generator in a home, garage, or near a window or air intake outside of a home. It is not safe to use a barbecue, camping stove or propane heater inside a house or garage. More information about the dangers of carbon monoxide is available online at www.gnb.ca/emo.

People have died or been hospitalized in recent years because of carbon monoxide poisoning. Here is Kenny’s story: https://youtu.be/FsLX2M2iWsg

 

Credit: Government of New Brunswick

Comments are closed.